mardi 23 novembre 2010

Robyn: "Body Talk"


Earlier today, Robyn unveilled the artwork and tracklist for her forthcoming album ‘Body Talk‘. As previously reported, the album will feature 10 tracks from the previous 2 EPs and 5 brand new tracks (we’ve marked them in bold for you). Here’s what the lovely Swede had to say about the entire Body Talk project:
“I’m going to keep mixing up my tours with studio time and am hoping to stick to this new way of releasing music next year. This is the third, last part and completion of the Body Talk album. It was never my goal to break some kind of a world record in how many songs I could release in a year. Although I think it would count as a pretty good attempt, it’s been about the process for me. It’s been very interesting to try and figure out a more organic way of making music. A way that is unbiased and has it’s starting point in what feels logical to me, but also to the listeners.
Even though it was never a conceptual idea, but a practical solution to the problem of getting bored with just doing one thing at a time, it has influenced not only the music, but all the visual content for the album as well. And the way I’ve communicated with press and listeners. It’s been amazing to share the process with you. As soon as I have had an idea of what I’m doing so have the fans and that interaction has been super interesting and fun to me. As I’m writing this, I am still mixing the third album.
There are 5 new songs ready to be released and I’m also including music from Body talk pt 1 and 2 to complete this body of work in what will make the turbo version of the Body Talk album. Thanks for tagging along with me on this ride!”
Tracklisting Body Talk
1. Fembot
2. Don’t fucking tell me what to do
3. Dancing on my own
4. Indestructible
5. Time Machine
6. Love kills
7. Hang with me
8. Call your girlfriend
9. None of dem
10. We dance to the beat
11. U should know better
12. Dance hall queen
13. Get myself together
14. In my eyes
15. Stars 4-ever


SOURCE: http://www.wearepopslags.com/robyn-unveils-body-talk-part-3-artwork-and-tracklisting/

Aucun commentaire :

more more more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails